Create a web presence for your business
WordPress designed websites
A Local Team
Our office is based in Huyton, Liverpool but our team operate on a national basis.
Get in touch with us and we can talk through your ideas in person and produce a professional web presence for an affordable price.
Business Focused Websites
There can be an awful lot of hassle, bloated costs and inefficiency in website design. We are having none of it!
We put your business goals at the forefront of our design process, so that your site can have a much bigger impact on your business.
We know how to integrate your business goals into the features and functions of your site.
Experienced Designers & Developers
Our experienced designers and developers are committed to ensuring projects are done efficiently and professionally and guidance for you is never far away.
- Your Goals – We gain an understanding of the goals your website is intended to accomplish. We discover your needs, brand and company identity, and then determine the right course of action.
- Create a plan – After our initial meeting, we’ll construct an outline of your website development project. Including what we need from you, project milestones and deadlines.
- Mock-up – Our team designs a draft of your website, so you can begin to see your vision come to life. Our designs are created with your in mind, meaning they are designed to help you grow your business.
- Web Development – After you approve a final mockup, our developers start adding the detailed content to your site and any coding that may be needed.
- Quality Assurance – Before we launch your new site, we want to double-check all of the technical details that can prohibit a websites success.
- Website Launch – We set your new website live for the world to see.
Our experienced team of designers can help you decide what you want your website to say and the kind of content you should consider.
The main things we would need include:
- Branding – what do you want to include on the site that identifies your business
- Images – do you want particular images on your site or do you want us to purchase them for you
- Key areas of business – what are the main parts of your business that you want to focus on
- Wording – consider what you actually want to say on each page of your site
- Your team – who are the main members of your staff that you would want to reference within your site
- Contact details – how do you want visitors to contact you, do you have email address or do you want to add a customised email attached to your domain e.g. email@example.com
Difficult to say as it very much depends on how big your site needs to be and how many pages you want, but we aim to get the site complete with a 2/3 week period
We offer a whole package of price options to suit your budget. There is a web solution to fit every budget.
We have worked hard to ensure you pay fairly.
When you get in touch with us about your new website idea, we are very clear on the costs involved and will always ensure you are fully aware of prices prior to starting any significant design.
As standard, our sites are priced per hour depending on the level of work done.
For a typical 5 page brochure website it will cost around £3000
Plus, we provide you with simple guides to give you an idea of the likely costs.